Hello Arroyo Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to the 2017-18 school year at Arroyo School! I am so excited to welcome you to our school. Here is the Arroyo 2017-18 Parent Guide, which shares quite a lot about Arroyo School, San Carlos School District, SCEF, and our Arroyo/CMS PTA. Please review it to find out about our programs, bell schedule, Back to School events, etc.
Here are some highlights to know about as we begin our new school year:
- Class Lists will be sent out on Friday, August 18th at around 4:00pm
- Arroyo Day will be held on Monday, August 21st from 4:00-6:00pm (see the parent guide for more info and bring your cash, check or credit cards for various purchases and donations)
- Please note: Classrooms WILL NOT be open during Arroyo Day, please let the teachers finish working if they are in the classrooms and do not disturb them.
- First Day of School is Wednesday, August 23rd (8:35-1:10pm), the warning bell will ring at 8:30.
- Back to School Welcome Coffee is Wednesday, August 23rd from 8:40-10:00am in the Learning Commons.
- Family Fiesta Night is Friday, August 25th from 6:00-8:00pm
- Back to School Night is Wednesday, August 30th from 5:30-7:15pm (more to follow on this soon!).
I am looking forward to seeing all of you very soon. It’s going to be a wonderful school year.
Go Arroyo Eagles!
Marie Crawford, Arroyo School Principal