The Central Arroyo PTA utilizes a web store called PTAEZ to purchase items and collect payments for most events and programs throughout the year, such as PTA Dues, PTA Donations, Spirit Wear, Family Fiesta Fun Night and more. For yearbook purchases, see the ordering information at the bottom of the page.
Access PTAEZ at https://centralarroyopta.myschoolcentral.com.
Best used in browsers other than Safari.
- Sign up for a PTAEZ account. This is your account and all purchases for your child will be linked to you.
- Click on the button for the item you would like to purchase.
- Enter in the required information for the purchase, select “add to cart.”
- You can click on the Home button at the top left corner to get the main page or use the scroll on Product Categories to see only items from one category: e.g. Arroyo spirit wear or Arroyo Yearbook.
- Once you are done shopping, check out via your shopping cart and pay via PayPal or credit card.
To view your PTAEZ order history, go to My Account and then click on Past Orders on the left and click on the print icon for the receipt.
If you are having trouble or have questions about PTAEZ, please email Karen Ha at email@example.com.
The Arroyo 2017-2018 yearbook is on sale now. Yearbooks cost $25 per book and can be ordered online through the Josten’s website:
Don’t wait! The deadline to order is December 15. Yearbooks will be delivered the final week of school.