The Central Arroyo PTA utilizes a web store called PTAEZ to purchase items and collect payments for events and programs throughout the year. This year we are piloting a new approach by creating a one-stop shop for our parents.
Have you ever wondered towards the end of the year if you had already purchased a yearbook? Do you feel that there are always more things to pay for during the year? We have expanded the offerings on PTAEZ to make it easier for parents to make all the purchases that they want for the year even before school starts. Please follow these steps to pay for the following items:
- PTA Dues
- PTA Donation
- Spirit wear
- Family Fiesta Fun Night
Access PTAEZ at https://centralarroyopta.myschoolcentral.com.
Best used in browsers other than Safari.
- Sign up for a PTAEZ account. This is your account and all purchases for your child will be linked to you.
- Click on the button for the item you would like to purchase.
- Enter in the required information for the purchase, select “add to cart.”
- You can click on the Home button at the top left corner to get the main page or use the scroll on Product Categories to see only items from one category: e.g. Arroyo spirit wear or Arroyo Yearbook.
- Once you are done shopping, check out via your shopping cart and pay via PayPal or credit card.
To view your order history, go to My Account and then click on Past Orders on the left and click on the print icon for the receipt.
If you are having trouble or have questions, please email Karen Ha at email@example.com.